BC Crane Safety recognizes that you are making a significant commitment of time and money to provide education and training for your crane operators. As you review your training options, we recommend that you read this brief report, How to Hire a Safety Training Provider , and ask the following questions before making your selection:
- Does the trainer have thorough knowledge of the standards and regulations?
- Does the trainer have crane-related industry experience?
- Is your trainer designated a BC Crane Operator – Full Scope for the relevant crane classification?
- Can the trainer prepare you for the crane theory exam?
- Can the trainer prepare you for the crane practical assessment?