BC Crane Safety is committed to providing an environment in which all individuals are treated with courtesy and respect. The Code of Conduct outlines the principles and standards for ethical and professional behaviour. All employees, representatives, and clients are expected to comply with the Code and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the values of the Association.
- respect all individuals regardless of race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- uphold the integrity and reputation of the Association
- promote a safe and positive environment
- resolve conflicts in a peaceful and professional manner
- promptly report violations of the Code
- act ethically and honestly
- abide by other company policies and procedures
- agree not to release confidential examination materials or participate in fraudulent test-taking practices.
Unacceptable Behaviour (including but not limited to):
- profanity or abusive language
- hostile acts or comments
- threats of bodily harm or death
- threats of damage to personal property or BC Crane Safety property
- spreading of false or defamatory information about the Association or an individual
- sexual harassment, including suggestive or obscene comments
- bullying or intimidation
- offensive comments or jokes
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY PART OF THE CODE MAY RESULT IN BC CRANE SAFETY SUSPENDING SERVICE TO THE INDIVIDUAL UNTIL THE MATTER IS RESOLVED SATISFACTORILY. IN SOME CASES,DISCIPLINARY ACTION MAY BE REQUIRED.
If you require further information or assistance, or would like to report a violation of the Code, please contact the BC Crane Safety office at 604-336-4699 or email@example.com.