All applicants for BC Crane Safety certifications agree:
- to comply with the relevant provisions of the certification scheme;
- to make claims regarding certification only with respect to the scope for which certification has been granted;
- not to use the certification in such a manner as to bring the certification body into disrepute, and not to make any statement regarding the certification which the certification body considers misleading or unauthorized;
- to discontinue the use of all claims to certification that contain any reference to the certification body or certification upon suspension or withdrawal of certification, and to return any certificates issued by the certification body;
- not to use the certificate in a misleading manner;
- to notify BC Crane Safety, without delay, of any matter that can affect the capability of the operator to continue to fulfill the certification requirements.
- not to release confidential examination materials or participate in fraudulent test-taking practices.